Samstag for gentlemen
Our different offers with price ranges you´ll find on the bottom of this page. More bikes to look at in the german section.
A 28' VICTORIA made in the 1960s. Frame and fork got elaborately powder coated in two colors. Frame size is 58 cm. 3- gear internal hub from Fichtel & Sachs, refurbished saddle, matt stainless steel fenders. Many chrome parts. This bicycle invites to nonchalant rides through the city and in the countryside.
This large 28' MARS from the 1940s looked really shabby before we layed hands on it. New powder coat, white and gold. All parts are original except for the tires. Light work and run by a seventy year old BOSCH dynamo. Beautiful lamps, rare handlebar, saddle is in surprisingly good shape. A bicycle for a real boss.
More bicycles from Samstag Rad available. Please check the german page.
1 | 2
Men can chose among five categories:
- You select one of about 25 ready to go bicycles from the show room (from 700 €)
- You get inspired by the ones you see and let us build one especially for you. Color and components are your choice. (from 1.000 €)
- Chose an object of art. We create an exceptionally unique bicycle taking your special wishes into account. (starting at 2.000 €)
- Bring us your old bike and we make it a beauty again. Defect parts will be exchanged by good and refurbished ones. A defect frame will be repaired. Includes some new parts such as tires and for brakes. (from 1.200 €)
- Chose among 100 elegant frames in stock with a nice patina (no new powder coat). The bike will have all refurbished parts and ride safely for a few more decades. (from 500 €)